There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (Coronavirus). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wear proper and correct facemask
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
However, the most important fact is boosting our immune system and leading a healthy life with a calm mood. CDC said there is no vaccine, no special drug, or specific antiviral treatment recommended to prevent or cue COVID-19, thus our immune system plays a vital role in fighting with the virus.
How to boosting our Immunity?
- Lead healthy life, no stay-up-late, no over-eating, no over-drinking, ect.
- Take essential nutrition, such as enough vitamins, fresh fruit, water, protein and so on
- Take enough outdoor Excercise
- Keep calm and positive
Beta Glucan Recommend for Immunity system
We have two major components of immune system, one is Innate immune response, and the other is Acquired immune response. Beta glucan works to activate bot components of the immune system. In the Innate immune system, beta glucan binds with macrophages, activates and increases their availability to identify and destroy foreign organisms. And also the beta glucan from mushroom is the best source. If you are interested you can review our company product, and also get contact with us.
RDHealthIngredients can offer you super Beta glucan products from Mushroom and yeast. You are welcome to review the products details.