How to Select the Assay of herbal Extract?

In the field of plant extract, there are types of herbal powder. That is direct powder, ratio ingredients and percentage powders.

Most of juice powder comes directly from their fruit,which is crushed and spray-dryed or freeze-dryed into Anhydrous juice powder.

About the ratio ingredients, most are extracted with water,and natural alcohol-free ingredients.Take Tongkat Ali Extract  for example, it typically comes in two strength 1:200 and 1:50. This is determined by the weight of extract to root ratio used in production. For example for 1 gram of extract was made using 200 grams of root, the strength of this extract is 1:200. An easy way to visualise this is to imagine making 1 cup of tea with five teabags your strength would be 1:5 for that cup of tea, if you made that cup of tea with twenty tea bags that cup of tea would be a lot stronger and that ratio would be 1:20. The same with Tongkat Ali Extract although the process involves a little more than just dipping some root into warm water.

Herbal extract, high concentration

The percentage extract, here take the epimedium extract icariin 98% HPLC for example. Epimedium is the herb,icariin is the active ingredient, and 98% is the assay of active ingredient. And HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) is the test method. Based the Chinese Pharmacopeas standard, we don’t test the rest of 2%.Amygdalin 98% is a plant substance found naturally in raw nuts and the pips of many fruits, particularly apricot pips, or kernels, it is also called natural vitamin B17 or laetrile. Actually, each group has its unique advantage, just select the right specification based on your accurate demand target price.


您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注