RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
Rhodiola Rosea Extract- Rosavin/ Salidroside
▪ Botanic Source: Rhodiola rosea L.
▪ Active Ingredient: Salidroside & Rosavin
Rodiola Rosea Extract Rosavin and salidroside are actve ingredient from Rhodiola Rosea, which is an adaptogenic herb, and works by having a positive impact on the balance of the whole body.
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China rhodiola rosea extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap rhodiola rosea extract, rhodiola rosea root extract, rhodiola rosea extract with rosavin, rosavin, salidroside, rhodiola rosea extract powder from our factory.
▪ Rhodiola Rosea Extract Plant Description
Rhodiola (scientific name: Rhodiola rosea l.), in Tibet, it names luomabuer (Tibetan). It is a perennial herb, 10 to 20 cm high, strong and stout root, brownish-yellow, in the root neck with numerous fibrous roots, short Rhizome, and the leaves as imbricate scales. Rhodiola rose grows in a very harsh area, Tibetan and Xinjiang pollution-free zone at an altitude of 1800-2500 meters, in such environment , rhodiola rosea is a adaptogenic herb with strong vitality and exceptional adaptability. In Russia, there is also another kind of Rhodiola, golden rose, grows on the sandy, rocky cold and dry soil of siberian mountain slopes.
▪ Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder Souce of RD Health Ingredients®
- Tibetan Da Hua Hong Jing Tian, Rhodiola crenulata (HK. f. et.Thoms) H. Ohba
- XinJiang Mei Gui Hong Jing Tian, Rhodiola rosea L.
RD Health Ingredients® strive to offer our customers the best raw materials, controlling from the beginning. Xinjiang and Tibetan Rhodiola grows in a sandy and dry area, pollution-free zone, such our rhodiola rosea products are low pesticide, low heavy mental to meet your request.
▪ Active Ingredients in Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder
Active Ingredient 1: Salidroside
- CAS No.: 10338-51-9
- Chemical formula: C14H20O7
- Other Name: Salidroside, Rhodioloside, (2R,3S,4S,5R,6R)-2-(hydroxymethyl)-6-[2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethoxy]oxane-3,4,5-triol Tyrosol glucoside.
Salidroside (Rhodioloside) is a glycoside compound found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the anti-depressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant.
RD Health Ingredients Specification: salidroside 1%, 2%, 3%, 5% HPLC
Active Ingredient 2: Rosavin
- CAS No.: 84954-92-7
- Chemical formula: C20H28O10
- Other names: Rosavin; (2S,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(E)-3-phenylprop-2-enoxy]-6-([(2S,3R,4S,5S)-3,4,5-trihydroxyoxan-2-yl]oxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol
RD Health Ingredients Specification:
Rohodiola Rosea Extract with Rosavin 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5% HPLC
▪ Data Sheet of Natural Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 3% salidroside Powder from RD Health Ingredients®
|Appearance||Brown Yellow fine powder||Complies|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.63%|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
▪ Rhodiola Rosea is an Adaptogenic Herb
Rhodiola is an adaptogenic herb, this means that it works by having a positive impact on the balance of the whole body, not just treating one condition. An adaptogen is a physiological agent that naturally increases the body's resistance to physical and emotional stress. numerous double-blind.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.