RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
Olive Leaf Extract- Oleuropein
▪ Botanic Source: Olea Europaea L.
▪ Active Ingredient: Oleuropein
Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein is a chemical compound found in olive leaf from the olive tree, now marketed as anti-aging, immuno stimulators, and even antibiotics, commonly used as dietary supplement.
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China olive leaf extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap olive leaf extract, pure olive leaf extract, oleuropein extract, oleuropein olive leaf extract, 32619-42-4, olive leaf extract 20 oleuropein from our factory.
▪ Oleuropein Olive Leaf Extract Plant Description
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea L.) was first used medically in Ancient Egypt. It is gaining recognition as a powerful defender against sickness and numerous scientific studies have been conducted to investigate the extracts beneficial proerties. Modern health professionals first started using olive leaf extract in 1995 when olive leaf extract first became available, although a long term research and study, the initial results are very positive. It is emerging as a very promising and unique herb ingredient with multiple applications. Olive leaf extract shows considerate therapeutic action and against many common conditions.
▪ Olive Leaf Source of RD Health Ingredients®
Longnan, Gansu Province, Northern China, one of olive leaf tree plant base, since Chinese Prime Minister Zhou Enlai emigrated olive leaf tree from Algeria in 1964. Olive leaf of longnan, has been awarded as GI-Specific signs in 2005. Protecting environment and keeping natural resource sustainable development, the control of using pesticide and scientific and organic farming have been applied.
▪ Pure Olive Leaf Extract Active Ingredient, Olive leaf Oleuropein
In the early 1900s scientists isolated a bitter compound called oleuropein from olive leaf that was thought to give the olive tree its disease resistance.
CAS No.: 32619-42-4
EINECS No.: 251-129-6
Chemical Name: [2S-(2,3E,4)]-3-Ethylidene-2-(-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-3,
Molecular Formula: C25H32O13
Molecular Weight: 540.4
In 1962 an Italian researcher recorded that Olive leaf Oleuropein had the ability to lower blood pressure in animals. It dilates the blood vessels so that blood may flow more easily throughout the system. Other European researchers validated that claim and also found it to increase blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieve arrhythmia and prevent intestinal muscle spasms.
▪ Products Oleuropein Olive Leaf Extract from RD Health Ingredients®
- Solvent: Water & Alcohol
- Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated
- According to Euro. Pharmacopedia
- RD Health Ingredients® can offer the best olive leaf extract with customized Oleuropein according to EP or USP Standard. And for the water extract, our oleuropein can reach to 20%. At the same time, RD Health Ingredients® have develop an olive leaf extract serials, to extract other active ingredients, to find more bioactivity of olive leaf. Hydroxytyrosol, and oleanolic acid to promote the magic function of olive leaf. Get more detials, please contact with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oleuropein Specification:
Water Extraction: 6%, 10%, 12%, 15%,
Water & Alcohol 20%, 40%, 60%, 70%
- 20% Olive Leaf Extract Certificate of Analysis for reference
|Appearance||Green Brown fine powder||Complies|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||3.00%|
|Solvent Residue||Eur. Pharm||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
▪ Application of Oleuropein Olive Leaf Extract Powder
1. Olive leaf extract Oleuropein 80% used in Cosmetics industry, RD Health Ingredients can offer you 70% olive leaf extract, and 80% is really not so easy to produce.
2. Olive Leaf Extract 20 oleuropein, 40 oleuropein, 60% oleuropein are mainly used in Dietary Supplement.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.