RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
Red Chilli Extract- Capsaicin
▪ Botanic Source: Capsicum Annuum L.
▪ Active Ingredient: Capsaicin
Natural chilli capsaicin is a phenolic acid and phytonutrient from dried red chill pepper. Capsaicin can be used for cancer prevention, pain relief, reduced inflammation and more.
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China red chilli extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap red chilli extract, natural capsaicin, capsaicin crystals, chilli capsaicin, 99% capsaicin, pure capsaicin extract, 404-86-4 from our factory.
▪ Red Pepper Extract Natural Capsaicin Plant Description
Natural chilli capsaicin is a phenolic acid and phytonutrient (a group of chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants and have multiple health benefits) that is found in chilli peppers. It is the main reason peppers are so hot and has been linked with cancer prevention, pain relief, reduced inflammation and more.
In 1816, Capsaicin was first extracted from chilli peppers in an impure form by Christian Friedrich Bucholz.
In 1898, Capsacin was later extracted in a pure form by Karl Micko.
In 1919, the chemical composition for capsaicin was determined by E.K.Nelson.
In 1930, It was then later synthesised capsaicin by Ernst Späth and Stephen Darling.
▪ Active Ingredient of Red Pepper Extract
Capsaicinoids (Capsaicin crystals)- Chilli
- CAS No.: 404-86-4
- Chemical Name: 6-Nonenamide, (E)-N-[(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxy-phenyl)methyl]-8-methyl. (E)-8-Methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide
▪ Premium Red Pepper Extract Serials Product
- Capsicum Oleoresin 1%~40%
- Paprika oleoresin CU4000~140000
▪ RD Health Ingredients® Natural Capsaicin product Complied with USP Standard
Capsaicin contains not less than 90.0 percent and not more than 110.0 percent of the labeled percentage of total capsaicinoids. The content of capsaicin (C18H27NO3) is not less than 55 percent, and the sum of the contents of capsaicin and dihydrocapsaicin (C18H29NO3) is not less than 75 percent, and the content of other capsaicinoids is not more than 15 percent, all calculated on the dried basis.
▪ Certificate of Analysis 95% Natural Capsaicin from RD Health Ingredients®
|Appearance||Brown fine powder||Complies|
Total Content of Capsaicin n' Dihydrocapsaicin ≥75%
Total Content of Other Capsaicins ≤15%
Total Content of Capsaicin n' Dihydrocapsaicin 93.33%
Total Content of Other Capsaicins 2.27%
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||0.51%|
|Total Plate Count||<1,000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||<100cfu/g||Complies|
▪ Application of Natural Capsaicin
1. Pharmaceutical Application
Pure Capsaicin extract 98% is widely used in pharmaceutical industry for
- Pain relief related products.
- Noninflammatory products.
- Diabetes treatments.
- Weight loss products.
- Anti-oxidant products.
- Circulatory and blood pressure.
2. Dietary Supplement, Food, beverage Additive
Natural Capsacin 1%~2% powder can be used as beverage additive, to creat spice beverage, as red pepper extract powder is very water soluble and in the light color, make the beverage with a little spicy taste; Capsaicin powder 1% 3% 4% for used as dietary supplement, has the function of fat burner, used as weight loss supplement.
3. Pepper Spray Industry
Capsicum Oleoresin can be used for Riot control and personal defense.
- Gas granades.
- Aerosol products.
- Military and police related applications.
4. Pest Control Industry
98% natural Capsaicin or synthesised capsaicin can be used as an animal repellent that has also been registered for use with:
- Mammals, rabbits, squirrels, deer, voles, raccoons, rodents, cats, dogs, and skunks.
- Insects such as spider mites, lace bugs, and other invertebrates.
5. Marine Anti-Fouling
98% natural capsaicin or synthesised capsaicin can be used to repel marine organisms.- Marine anti-fouling paints.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.