RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
White Willow Bark Extract- salicin
Active Ingredient: Salicin
Specification: 15%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 80%, 98%
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China white willow bark extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap white willow bark extract, salicin, white willow bark extract, 15% white willow bark extract, white willow bark extract powder, willow bark salicin from our factory.
▪ White Willow Bark Extract Salicin Plant Description
The bark of the common Willow tree has been known since antiquity for its pain-relieving and fever-reducing properties. In the early 19th century a French chemist extracted the principal active ingredient from Willow Bark and named it as Salicin. At the end of the century, Felix Hofmann, a chemist at the Bayer company in Germany developed the world's most used medication, aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid. Recently, however, as sailicin has the great functin of anti-baceterial, anti-inflammatory, pain killer, the pain sufferers are returing to the natural source while willow bark salicin to avoid the potential dangerous side effects of aspirin.
▪ Natural Aspirin Salicin, from White Willow Bark Extract Powder
- Salicin , Willow Bark contains bitter phenolic and flavonoid glycosides. The most famous and active phenolic glycoside is salicin, which is a monoglycoside of salicylic acid. Salicin is closely related in chemical make-up to aspirin and has a very similar action in the human body.
CAS No.: 138-52-3
Chemical formula: C13H18O7
- Specification from White Willow Bark Extract powder: 15%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 98%
- Charater of Salicin from RD Health Ingredients® : 98% Salicin, water soluble, clear and crystal in water.
15%-80%, natural extract, no additive
▪ Main Function of White Willow Bark Extract Salicin
1. Antipyretic, detumescence , analgesic and anti-rheumatism.
2. Strengthening the stomach and promoting digestion.
3. Relieving arthritis pain and backache.
▪ Application of White Willow Bark Salicin
1. 15% white willow bark extract salicin powder is mainly used as dietary supplement for anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory;
2. 15% -80%, used as dietary supplement ingredient for fat burner supplement;
3. 98% salicin is for cosmetic use, to decrease inflammation, increase skin cell turnover, prevent pore clogging, and kill Propionibacterium acnes.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.