RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China marigold extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap marigold extract, lutein, marigold extract lutein, marigold flower extract, marigold lutein from our factory.
▪ Marigold Flower Extract Plant Description
Marigold is a very common flower, origin from mexico. Yellow and bigger flowder. Because of its easily growing, it is growed everywhere in the world. As for those precious and useful ingredients in marigold, such as calendulin, carotenoids (as well as beta-carotene), rutin, isoquercitrin, lupeol, lutein, narcissin, sterols, amyrin and volatile oils, marigold flower has been used in medicial for many years all around the world.
Origin: Marigold belongs to compositae family and tagetes erecta. marigold is an annual herb, the flowering period is from Augest to September. It is originating in Mexico. In china, widely planted in Heilungkiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Yunnan , etc.
▪ Premium Marigold Extract Lutein Specification
- Lutein 5% -10% Applied in food field, as a kind of natural colorant, which will add color forfood, beverage, etc.
- Lutein 15%-16%, Applied in Feed Additive, a lot of nutrition add into animal care product.
- Lutein 5%-90% Applied in health product field, xanthophyll can replenishes nourients for eyes, protect the retina
- water soluble marigold Lutein 5%-90% Applied in cosmetics field, also used to reduce age pigment of people.
▪ Antioxidant of Marigold Flower Extract
Marigold flower extract contain numerous antioxidant carotenoids that give the petals their bright orange and yellow colors. An antioxidant is a compound that helps protect the cells from damage caused by free radicals, or hazardous molecules. Free radicals are the by-products of normal body functions or environmental factors such as cigarette smoke or pollution. Free radicals can damage cells to the point that they damage DNA, and can lead to disease and various forms of cancer. High intake of antioxidants helps combat free radical damage. The primary carotenoids in marigolds are marigold lutein and zeaxanthin, often paired together, and lycopene.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.