RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China echinacea purpurea extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap echinacea purpurea extract, echinacea extract, echinacea purpurea extract powder, cichoric acid, echinacea purpurea powder from our factory.
▪ Echinacea Purpurea Extract Plant Description
Echinacea purpurea is a very common plant all over the world, and has a long history of medicinal use. Native people used it to treat sore throats, toothaches, inflammation and coughs, and to dress wounds and treat infections. modern science regcognizes the benefits of echinacea as an immune booster.
In a 1997 study, researchers at the department of medicine, university of california at Irvine medical center at orange showed that echinacea purpurea extracts enhanced immune function of white blood cells in both healthy subjects and those with chronic fatigue syndrome.
▪ Active Ingredient from Echinacea Purpurea Extract
- Cichoric Acid
CAS No.: 6537-80-0
Chemical formula: C22H18O12
Specification: 2%, 4% HPLC
echinacea extract Cichoric acid has been shown to possess phagocytosis stimulatory activity in vitro and in vivo, while echinacoside has antibacterial and antiviral activity (Bauer and Wagner 1991).
echinacea extract cichoric acid was also recently been shown to inhibit hyaluronidase and to protect collagen type III from free radical induced degradation, while lipophilic alkamide (isobutylamides), polyacetylenes, and glycoproteins/polysaccharides have been shown to possess immunomodulatory activity (Bauer and Wagner 1991).
When testing the echinacea purpurea powder alcoholic extracts obtained from the aerial parts and from the roots for phagocytosis stimulating activity, the lipophilic fraction alkamide (isobutylamides) showed the highest activity (Bauer and Wagner 1991).
- Echinacea Polyphenols
Specification: 4%, 8% UV
▪ Echnacea Purpurea Extract Benefits
1. Protopic immunomodulator. Mostly used before vaccination to improve the vaccine immunity.
2. Anti-stress. To eliminate or reduce the influence of group changing, transportation and weather changes on body.
3. Anti-virus. The prevention and control of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, flu, Porcine Circovirus Associated Disease, Newcastle disease, Avian Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Infectious Bronchitis and other virus disease.
4. Antibacterial. Long-term or phased add can prevent and treat the infection of Gram-negative bacteria, such as, E.coil and Salmonella.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.