RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China pomegranate hull extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap pomegranate hull extract, ellagic acid, pomegranate extract, punicalagin, pomegranate peel extract, pomegranate ellagic acid from our factory.
▪ Pomegranate Peel Extract Plant Description
Pomegranate is a symbal fruit of our province, there are thousands miles of pomegrante plant base. And this pomegrante is a very polular fruit and highly welcomed fruit in CHina. This fruit pomegranate is rich in vitamins and minerals. In addition, pomegranate husks and seeds are wildly used in Chinese Traditional Medicine.
▪ Active Ingredients from Pomegranate Extract
Pomegranate extract contains highly ellagic acid, which is a natural phenol antioxidant found in numerous fruits and vegetables. The antiproliferative and antioxidant properties of ellagic acid have prompted research into its potential health benefits.
- CAS No.: 476-66-4
- Chemical formula: C14H6O8
- Specification: 40%, 80%, 90%
-1. Ellagic acid is a natural phenol antioxidant found in numerous fruits and vegetables.
- 2. Punicalagin is an ellagitannin, a type of phenolic compounds.
- Other names: 2,3-(S)-hexahydroxydiphenoyl-4,6-(S,S)-gallagyl-D-glucose, α-punicalagin, β-punicalagin
- CAS No.: 65995-63-3
- Chemical formula: C48H28O30
- Specification: 20%, 30%, 40%, 98%
▪ Function of Pomegranate Peel Extract
The polyphenol extract from Pomegranate Seeds or peel is a powerful antioxidant, which helps to improve joint flexibility and skin elasticity, strengthen capillaries, arteries, and veins. Pomegranate hull extract Ellagic acid activity in fighting inflammation in arthritis and sports injuries has also been reported. Eye disorders such as diabetic retinopathy (inflammation of the retina associated with diabetes mellitus) and reduced visual acuity can also benefit from it.
1. Pomegranate peell extract Improves Capillary Activity and Strengthens Capillary Membranes.
2. Pomegranate ellagic acid Improves Skin Smoothness and Elasticity Collagen, the main protein found in skin, is responsible for skin texture. Megranate polyphenols defends skin against attack by free radicals and collagen degrading enzymes.
3. Pomegranate peel extract Reduces Diabetic Retinopathy and Improves Visual Acuity Diabetics are prone to vascular fragility. Megranate polyphenols has been used for years in the treatment of diabetic retinopathy and reduced visual acuity.
4. Pomegranate peel extract ellagic acid Reduces Varicose Veins By reducing capillary fragility, Megranate polyphenols may help prevent bruising and may inhibit the formation of varicose veins.
5. Pomegranate ellagic acid helps Improve Brain Function Megranate polyphenols may be important to brain function, not only because it protects blood vessels, but also because it is one of the few dietary antioxidants that appears to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier to directly protect brain cells. Strengthening of capillaries and other blood vessels may help to protect against stroke.
6. Pomegranate ellagic acid fights Inflammation In Arthritis And Reduces The Risk Of Phlebitis.
Megranate polyphenols may help to improve joint flexibility and aid in the repair of collagen in connective tissue, a function that may be of interest to athletes. Additionally, they may help reduce inflammation due to injury. Megranate polyphenols may also inhibit histamine release, stress ulcers, and arterial damage.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.