RD Health Ingredients Co., Ltd
Add: D2109 Van Metropolis, No.35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an Hi-tech Area, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710065
Tel: +86-29-88606298/ 88606518
Thunder God Vine Extract- Celastrol
RD Health Ingredients® is one of the leading China thunder god vine extract manufacturers, welcome to wholesale cheap thunder god vine extract, celastrol, lei gong teng, thunder god vine extract powder, weight management celastrol from our factory.
▪ Thunder god vine extract Plant Description
Thunder god vine (lei gong teng) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. A whole medical system that originated in China. It is based on the concept that disease results from disruption in the flow of qi and imbalance in the forces of yin and yang. Practices such as herbs, meditation, massage, and acupuncture seek to aid healing by restoring the yin yang balance and the flow of qi for conditions involving inflammation or overactivity of the immune system.Orally, thunder god vine is taken for excessive menstrual periods or for autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and lupus.Thunder god vine preparations are also applied to the skin for rheumatoid arthritis.
▪ Celastrol from Thunder god vine extract
Celastrol (tripterine) is a chemical compound isolated from the root extracts of Tripterygium wilfordii (Thunder god vine) and Celastrus regelii. Celastrol is a pentacyclic triterpenoid and belongs in the family of quinone methides. In in vitro and in vivo animal experiments, celastrol exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and insecticidal activities. Its effects in humans have not been studied clinically.
- CAS No.: 34157-83-0
- Chemical formula: C29H38O4
- Specification: Celastrol 98%, 20:1,10:1, 4:1
▪ Function of Celastrol from Thunder god vine extract
1. In both animals and humans, low doses of various Thunder god vine extract can produce significantly lowered sperm density and motility indices without major side effects.
2. Many of the side effects are caused by the other active compounds found in the plant, and do not appear when a pure extraction of the antifertility agents is used.
3. In addition, the dose required to lower fertility is significantly lower than the standard medicinal dose.
*The Information had not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, only for reference.